Friday, December 27, 2013

introduction.

well this is it! i've decided to join the blogosphere. for those of you who don't know me, my name is xinnie. it's a nickname that evolved from my birth name christine. i am currently twenty-six years old and living in baltimore, maryland with my boyfriend and our cat thrasher.

to be honest, i'm not entirely sure what this blog will entail. i know for sure that i do not expect to limit it to any one topic in particular. so let's just call it an alien babe lyfestyle blog! i intend to document my journey on earth in love, adventures, and the path to following my dreams.

currently i am working as a case manager for people with developmental disabilities. my specialty is deaf culture, as i graduated from towson university with a bachelor's degree in deaf studies. i know american sign language and use it often for work and in my personal life! i am also helping my boyfriend launch his clothing line creative king.
 
while my job is something i am proud of, it is not my dream. what is my dream? well, i have many! for as long as i can remember, i have always wanted to be a musician. singing is my biggest passion and brings me the most joy. i was the lead singer for an all girl pop-punk band out of baltimore for a few years before moving on in a direction that suited me better. now i am a part of an intergalactic trip-hop duo called xinnie. we are working hard to finish up our first release and it is exciting to be a part of something that just feels right.
my other dreams include designing crystal healing infused jewelry, becoming self-employed, starting a family, and learning and exploring as much as i can during my time on earth. for now i am taking things one day at a time.

well, that's enough about me! i look forward to sharing my life and adventures on this blog. to start, here is the view of our secret courtyard in the middle of the city where i call home!


No comments:

Post a Comment