Friday, May 9, 2014

inspiration.



spring is so inspiring! i love this time of year and the feelings it ignites in me each time we make it out of the winter. it's refreshing. i tend to get some of my better ideas in the spring, with a sense of hope. like a kind of seed you plant and wish to see bloom like the flowers around you. i have so many amazing ideas but... my follow through is awful. it's pitiful most of the time, to be honest. but when my stars do align, it's always something special. i feel it happening now.

i have been spending a lot of time thinking about what i'd really like to do with my life. while i'm in a career job, i'm fairly sure it is not what i want to spend the rest of my days doing. if there's anything i've learned getting older, it's that time is more precious by the minute. so i've been weighing my options; i've decided to try my hand at writing. a novel, poetry, lyrics. it's something that's always come fairly easily to me and i enjoy it. it's time to let all of the thoughts i keep to myself pour out. i will admit i am a little bit scared. but i believe in this. i told j about it last night and he is really supportive. when i woke up this morning my note from the universe was my final sign.


creepy, right? so that's my answer. wish me luck.

i can't wait to share my first thoughts on the weight loss journey that i am well into by now (SOON!)! i find that i've recently turned inward to work on building a happiness from the inside out. it's really working.



No comments:

Post a Comment